Our mission is to provide a safe and sober transitional living environment that can restore… Our properties help to make this mission possible. The fundraising from this years bowling event goes toward completing the redevelopment of our main building. We have a grant for the majority of the cost but need to raise the final amount to bring this property, built in the 1940’s, up to date! Our main building provides space for the follow:
- Men’s Bible studies
- Men’s dinners
- Main Kitchen and Food Bank
- Client intake
- Meeting space with volunteers
- Our office space for staff
There are two ways to support this event:
Donate – This is a direct donation to a person who is bowling or you simply can donate to the event if you prefer.
Participate – This means you are going to bowl! You will reach out to your community to seek people to sponsor you bowling at the event.
3 Participation Options:
- Team – Sign up your team of 1-4 people to raise $2,500 per team. If you don’t bowl, we can have one of the residents bowl for you. Max 3 games.
Participants will get t-shirts, pizza, popcorn and soda.
- Gold “Strike” Corporate Sponsorship ($1500) – Company name and logo on signage at the event, event t-shirts, on our website and on each fundraising page of our bowlers with links to your site
- Silver”Spare” Corporate Sponsorship ($250)- Company name and logo on our website and each fundraising page of our bowlers with links to your site.
Call Julie Supplee 602-647-2556 or contact us for more details.